Wednesday 8 April 2009

Let's think about tomorrow...

Have you ever thought what life would be like if you knew what tomorrow was going to bring. In a way there's part of me that would love to know what tomorrow had in store so that I could prepare for it, in what ever wasy was needed. But then again isn't it quite nice to have a surprise, I guess life would be rather boring if we knew what tomorrow held.

I know what i've got planned for this year, but in 6 months who actually knows where each of us will be or what we'll be doing. I know what I want to do but life rarely works out like that. I know what i'd like to be doing in 5 years, but god only knows what'll happen.

If i've learnt one thing in my short 19 years on this planet, it is that you get out of life what you put into it, and I guess it's all about the here and now. Everything happens for a reason, and even though even at times of deepest distress, I can now see why it all happened and how its improved life. Life is short, so never waste a minute unhappy, that's a minute you'll never get back. If the last 3 years are anything to go by then things can always change in a matter of days.

I wrote this while lying in bed last night, I guess watching Knowing last night made me think. Do love the way some films make you think about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment