Monday 27 April 2009

You Swine!

Whats all this talk of bacon giving you the lergy then and killing these mexicans? All of a sudden 80 people die, and now we're all going to get the flu off some snorting pig and drop dead. Remember there are around 7 billion people in this world, that's 0.000001142857142857143% of the worlds population that have died from this so far. More people die of malaria every day!

It's all scare mongering, I mean 10 years ago we were all going to die of aids, then SARS came along...what did happen to that? And then Mad Cow Disease, well I swear a few women I know still have that, and then Bird Flu....need I go on? If one of Bernard Matthew's sneezing chickens didn't kill us, I don't think a slice of bacon is going to. I do however love the way that the americans have declared an emergency over the whole thing, I suppose they are one of the largest sausage and bacon consumers in the world today.

All of a sudden some south american farmer slaughters his pig, and the next day he comes down with a runny nose, aches and pains...gives it to a few people, and now we're all going to get it....yeah right. All this talk of bacon is making me hungry, I bet Jack Tweed is shitting himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment