Sunday 22 March 2009

I think I over did it a bit!

On Friday, I decided to encorporate a 10minute weight training programme into my exercise routine at the gym. It didn't hurt too much yesterday, but I literally just fell into bed last night, and today the whole of my upper body just aches.

When I say aches, I can't actually straighten my arms! Impressed with Deep Heat though, it did work straight away and definitly relieved the pain and helped me move a bit more. I think maybe I need to warm up my upper body a bit more before doing it and reduce the weight training! Didn't even over do it! I feel like I wasn't watching the England rugby game yesterday, but in the middle of it all being pushed about.

It's also not good because i've got a big show fit up to do in Eastbourne tomorrow, which you can guarentee will include alot of heavy lifting. Anyone know any good sports massage therapists or any other remadys? I think a radox muscle soothing bath is in order! At least typing doesn't hurt, so facebook and internet is still good for me....i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment