Sunday 18 January 2009

Eurovision

Last Year, the United Kingdom got a total of 14 points, from 2 countries (San Marino...barely even a country, and Ireland), now for what reason does Lord Lloyd Webber believe this year to be different. If bloody Elvis came back from the dead and entered the eurovision for us, we still wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning it! Because it's all political.

Greece and Cyprus, Sweden and Finland, Ukraine and Belarus! The Balkans, Baltics and Scandinavian countries all vote for each other! The BBC on the other hand have seen a brilliant opportunity to fill Saturday night TV with more utter rubbish. I'm sure Webber is getting a fair wack out of the show and similar.

I think we should enter the most unlikely and shittest act ever, just for the hell of it...oh wait, that's what we've been doing for the past 5 years. The only reason I ever watched it was for the pure comic value of Terry Wogan, and now he's gone, well what other reason is there?

Oh and i've bet my Mum tonight ALL of my money that we won't even make the top three. That's how confident I am. I sincerely hope I'm not wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment