Tuesday 20 January 2009

Barack Obama

Can I be the first englishman to say that I really couldn't give a flying fuck about Barack Obama or anything. So much i've turned the TV and Radio off, and put my iPod on...something i do care about, something decent to listen to.

I'll say one thing though, and if i'm wrong you can tell me a year from now. I think there will at least be an attempt, maybe successful, to assassinate Barack Obama within the next year. As much as America keeps saying "We're ready for change", whether you like it or not, to some extent Racism does exist over there, and I just don't think they're ready for a black president. Remember that only 40 years ago black people weren't allowed to mix with white people.

The deep south is still like this and there are a large number of americans who are against change, and are quite racist. Noone, not even the Americans themselves can deny this. I think Obama will hit bumpy times. I quite like the bloke and think he will be very good for the states, and I do wish him all the best. But I do think there will at least be an attempt to assassinate him which will lead to major conflicts in the United States.

We're looking at the start of World War III, but i'll talk about that in a later blog post.

2 comments:

  1. What year are you living in , its 2009!! wake up, the racial comments you just posted clearly shows people your thoughts about black people and the funny thing is that you have no proof to back up your comments. Its one thing to judge people another is to hate them for no reason. Your not even american, so you should not be upset off who elect to be our president...
    All i can say is YOU NEED HELP!!! ASP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it only appropriate to publish the above comment.

    At no point in the blog did I claim to hate Black People. I think you'll find my quote was "I quite like the bloke and think he will be very good for the states". But I simply acknowledge there is a racism issue in the states, which cannot be denyed.

    Secondly, at no point did I say or comment on me being upset for Barack Obama's election, I was quite pleased in fact, but then commented on that fact that he may hit bumpy times due to his race.

    Please read the post again, and think before you leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete