Thursday 11 June 2009

Gordon's Secret Identity

Gordon's been busy lately, no not seeing what other messes he can get this country into, but in fact commenting on Cristiano Ronaldo's £80m transfer to Real Madrid;

PRIME MINISTER GORDON BROWN

"He's one of the most brilliant players in the world. I think people will be sad that he's lost to the game in England.

"At the same time, I know Sir Alex Ferguson well, and I know he'll have plans that will be rebuilding and renewing his team. And I would expect that Manchester United and English football will emerge not weaker, but emerge in a new way and probably stronger in the long run".

Ah, it is great to know that despite the recession, Westminster being thrown into crisis, ructions in the Labour Party and a broken Britain, our Prime Minister is busy dealing with trivial football transfers. Do you think that maybe Gordon Brown wishes he could be Sir Alex Ferguson and be the boss of Manchester United, or maybe Sir Alex can just handle money better?

In other news, I've had a great week, went to the gym the other day and had a damn good workout which was followed by a swim and a chill out in the Jacuzzi. I was unbelievably relaxed, sort of made me feel better for the amount I pay Duncan Bannatyne each month to use his facilities. It's always nice to have a few days off when you've been working for so long, you enjoy them more. Lots to look forward to, the next year could be very interesting...who knows what I'll be doing this time next year, I guess that is the beauty of life. Talk about beauty, I'm in Plymouth tomorrow at the Pavilions, a very nice part of the country that I've never had the privilege of visiting so I am very much looking forward to it. That is then followed by Crawley, which isn't quite the same, been there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment