Thursday 26 February 2009

You're charging me how much? for what?


Just phoned my insurance company, apparently a good deal better, to change my address...a bit late I know, for them to then go and tell me that my insurance premium will change cause I live in a slightly nicer area, and that it'd also cost me £13 administration charges. Sorry, but what administration charges are involved in typing a few things into a computer, printing something out and posting it. Maybe £2's worth?

So i've just had to pay out £40 for basically nothing. A job I was more than willing to do from home if need be. Noone else has charged me for change of address, bloody insurance companies!!

On another note, the man from Autoglass is currently replacing my windscreen, to which my insurance company have said that once i've paid my £60 excess it won't cost me anything and won't affect my no claims bonus. Why don't I believe them? Anyway, the man from Autoglass is not as nice as they are in the radio ads. Autoglass repair - Autoglass replace and all that.

Swansea and Northampton this weekend for me. Time to go sign away my life, and check out my new sparkling windscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment